I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Travis Barker: Why Shanna & I Got Back Together

 

WEDNESDAY APRIL 11, 2007 08:20 AM EDT

Barker and Moakler Photo by: Chad Buchanan / Getty
Travis Barker: Why Shanna & I Got Back Together | Shanna Moakler, Travis Barker

After a bitter breakup over the summer, Shanna Moakler told PEOPLE in March that she and estranged husband Travis Barker were back together. And now Barker has opened up about why they decided to give their marriage a second chance.

"I think [it was] love, keeping our family together and believing in ourselves," Barker told PEOPLE on Tuesday at Complex Magazine's fifth anniversary party at Area in Los Angeles, where the couple smooched and cuddled all night. And making the kids happy: "Oh my gosh, that is like the biggest treat of all," he said.

Barker, 31, and Moakler, 32, who are parents to son Landon, 3, and daughter Alabama, 1½, both wore their wedding rings Tuesday night. "We're pulling out of the separation. We're still married,"


Mortgage refinance is Hot. *Terms. Get a 5.375%* fix rate. Check savings

No comments:

Solitaire