I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Gwen Stefani: 'I've Always Been on a Diet'

THURSDAY APRIL 12, 2007 02:40 PM EDT

Gwen Stefani Photo by: Frazer Harrison / Getty
Gwen Stefani: 'I've Always Been on a Diet' | Gwen Stefani

You can excuse a girl a bit of vanity – even Gwen Stefani. "If you had paparazzi outside your house, you'd make sure you looked good, too," the singer and fashion designer tells Harper's Bazaar in its May issue.

Stefani, 37, says she was "dying to get out of the house" when she was pregnant last year, but says: "I had to sneak into the back of my brother Todd's car – eight months pregnant – and lie down on the floor. Just so we could go to Target."

Baby Kingston was born in May 2006 and Stefani immediately set about losing her pregnancy pounds. "It's so much work afterward to get the weight off," she says. "If you just do it, it comes off. And when you're nursing, like I am, your metabolism is like whoosh!"


Download Messenger. Join the i'm Initiative. Help make a difference today.

No comments:

Solitaire