I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Today's Top Ten

Friday, March 30, 2007

Top Ten Features Of The One Million Dollar Laptop
 Top Ten   
Goes perfectly with your $600,000 desk chair
If you hit Control-F5, a kid shows up at your door with a meatball sub
Mouse is an actual mouse. What? That doesn't make sense
Play a "Sanford & Son" DVD, smart technology cuts right to the funny part where Fred is having "The big one"
Pop-ups tell you every time Paris Hilton is having sex on the Internet
Pre-programmed with Craig T. Nelson's e-mail address
Documentation that explains what the "Scroll lock" key actually does -- am I right people? Let me hear you!
High-definition lickable screen that tastes like bacon
All I'm sayin' is, it better get you laid
Instead of "You got mail," computer says "You got screwed"


The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian.

No comments:

Solitaire