I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Saturday, August 25, 2007

What is a better level to watch sport's High school,college,professional.

Over and over again My Friend's and I have this  debate on what level of sport's is the best meaning,and Most fun to watch? High school,college,professional. Professional Teams you make the most money,girls,fame.The one thing is You are not guaranteed the money. To Many really good player's are cut due to salary cap casualty,and too many player's getting in trouble and have poor attitudes. College you get the  credit's chance for higher learning,better job's,Too many player's taking gifts there not suppose to. My Opinion is High school is the best sport's level. Let me explain. We are learning to be men playing a game that is fun. It is fun being at a High school football game, the band,cheerleader's,More family oriented. Plus it doesn't cost allot and close to home.


See what you're getting into…before you go there

No comments:

Solitaire