I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Opinions

I was asked the other day what i was republican,or democrat. I think I am neutral,pending on some subject's . First  of all i am not a big polatician,and i really don't keep up with the race for president. I feel Polatician's Just tell people what they want to here,and eventually they go against what they said they will do. In the end some one always's gets screwed over. One thing for sure I am Not a Bush fan especially with the war. I watched the movie world trade center the other day, and i think we tend to forget  what happened. Bush said we will not let this happen again and we will get the people who did this. Some thing to that anyway. So i understand  why we're there, but we have thousands of troops there and we can't keep the peace there. That is what i don't get. We are like the big bully,but yet were getting pushed around.


Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!

No comments:

Solitaire