I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Intimidator

What a nickname to go by :The Intimidator, Here is an all time legend. Just the name give's me shiver's.If i was racing,and saw him in my mirror i would just let him pass,and wave. When I was growing up I collected allot of nascar stuff, but only Dale Earnhardt.I was saddened by his death,but did not forget. I believe he is compared to the babe of baseball.

Bio:

The mere mention of the name Dale Earnhardt provoked emotions of respect, idolization and a stilling sense of awe in race fans and people around the world. His daring and calculated moves on the track that brought fear and respect from his fellow drivers were often off-set with his advice and extensions of friendship to them off the track.

He may have been known as The Intimidator, but his heart and giving ways were bigger than any track he raced. Here is his web sight to read more.

 



Post a Comment

Solitaire