I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hey Nascar Fan's

 This is by far one of the best sport's, Let me Explain. With the whole steroid issue,player's getting in trouble with the law, I play when i want to,or I need special treatment. I feal Nascar has the best attitude. You can't even say shit on national television without getting a huge fine. This is our national sport for our younger kids. Every once in a while you have an idiot who thinks he's bigger than the sport,but still i believe i'd rather have my kids watch a great race between Gordan and stewart then have an hero who just got arrested for beatting his wife.That's how i feal, but what do i know i'm just a guy  with an opion.


A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.

No comments:

Solitaire