I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Friday, March 23, 2007

Top 10 Things Not To Say


Things that you should never say to a woman during an argument:

10- Don't you have some laundry to do or something?
9- Aww, you are so cute when you get all ticked off.
8- You're just upset because your a** is beginning to spread.
7- Wait a minute -- I get it. What time of the month is it?
6- You're sure you don't want to consult the great Oprah on this one?
5- Sorry, I was just picturing you naked.
4- Whoa, time out. Football is on.
3- Looks like someone had an extra bowl of bitch flakes this morning!
2- Is there any way we can do this via e-mail?
1- Who are you kidding? We both know that thing ain't loaded.


No comments:

Solitaire