I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kelly Clarkson's Marijuana Cookie Experiment

FRIDAY JULY 13, 2007 03:00 PM EDT

Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson's Marijuana Cookie Experiment | Kelly Clarkson

As the saying goes, "When in Rome . . ." Well, when in Amsterdam, Kelly Clarkson partook in a (legal) local activity: She ate a marijuana cookie.

"It was in Amsterdam," the singer, 25, tells USA Weekend magazine in a new interview. "It is legal there, and it is not legal here. I don't ever do anything illegal here."

Clarkson adds: "I have never smoked anything in my life. I've never tried any drugs. I wouldn't do anything that would cause holes in your brain or your nasal cavity. Call me Texan, but I don't think of marijuana like that."

Ever since the Amsterdam experiment the singer says she's been "oregano-free."


No comments:

Solitaire