I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Monday, July 9, 2007

Hey sports fans

This is for the sports fans who know  that the Major league all star game is here. Who cares! Let me explain This is getting pretty old to the point when the major guys like Griffey,Bonds,Turn down the home run derby. Now if They Had Bert Byleven as there pitcher. The espn announcer would not be able to get a brake in. I think with all the steroid crackdown that sports in general is losing its tv ratings. I mean would you rather watch "The Sopranos" or watch baseball.My wife says she'd rather watch paint dry then a game of baseball.Where has the kids game gone {  This just in a little legue 11 year  old was suspended for the series due to testing positive for steroids go figure.


<

No comments:

Solitaire