I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Monday, June 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Says She Won't Host Price

Rosie O'Donnell Photo by: Jackson Lee / AdMedia / Sipa
Rosie O'Donnell Says She Won't Host Price  Rosie O'Donnell

Despite a "nice lunch" with producers last week, Rosie O'Donnell says she won't replace Bob Barker as host of The Price is Right.

In a video posted late Sunday on her
Web site, O'Donnell responds to a fan's e-mail asking: "Why is it such a problem that The Price Is Right shoots in L.A? A lot of people move their families because of a new job."

As a stylist takes a curling iron to her hair, O'Donnell says to the camera: "Here's the thing. I don't really need a job. I'm in a weird position. I don't need the money.

No comments:

Solitaire