I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nascar news

BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Hendrick Motorsports may be interested in obtaining Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s car number, but the organization has yet to make an offer to the driver's current team.

"I have no formal proposals from anyone about the No. 8," Max Siegel, president of global operations at Dale Earnhardt Inc., said Sunday at Michigan International Speedway. "If I get one, anything's possible. We'll talk about it. But I have no formal proposals."

Soon, he likely will. Earnhardt expressed a desire to keep his car number on Wednesday, when his impending move to Hendrick was announced. Team owner Rick Hendrick reiterated his interest in acquiring the No. 8 on Sunday before the Citizens Bank 400. But right now, no one seems exactly sure of what it might take to get it.



No comments:

Solitaire