I love the way you lie

Just gonna stand there,And watch me burn,But that's alright
Because I like,The way it hurts

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Idols Reunion

 
 

Here's a pretty cool picture i found. We can see all past winners of American Idol with the exception of Fantasia Barrino who must had been really busy to not attend, this was last Wednesday, May 23rd on the finale show of American Idol. Well, the Idols performed a tribute to The Beatles. The amazing Kelly Clarkson started with a very rockish intro. Next, Taylor Hicks came to the stage and slow it down, what's up with his career? I haven't read any news about him. Next, was the turn for beautiful Carrie Underwood who did flawless. Then, Ruben Studdard appeared, he did pretty good. I really liked his latest album, cool to see him perform again. Finally, the top 12 went onstage and sang with the idols to finish it. CLICK HERE to watch this performance on youtube. Enjoy



No comments:

Solitaire